1. Reference regulations
- REGULATION (EU) 2016/679, of April 27, of the European Parliament and of the Council, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data and for what is repeals Directive 95/46 / CE (General Data Protection Regulation -RGPD).
- Spanish state regulations on the protection of personal data and information society services: Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, and Law 34/2002, of 11 July, services of the society gives information and electronic commerce
Personal data protection
Below, we provide you with more information about the processing of personal data that you share with Sandra María Vilas Fernández.
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
Sandra María Vilas Fernández (BOINA GALEGA), with CIF nº 78798762A, and email: email@example.com; is responsible for the treatment of those personal data that are collected or generated as a result of the access, use and navigation of users on the Web and the control of said Web.
Why is the protection of your personal data important to us?
BOINA GALEGA takes the opportunity to greet you and thank you and your interest in the services offered by it. For BOINA GALEGA, the privacy of the personal data of its users and other people interested in its services is essential. For this reason, our commitment is to put the greatest possible diligence in the protection of your personal data and the security of the information provided, to help improve the service to our users as much as possible.
Likewise, it is vital to offer higher quality services that guarantee the trust placed by our Users, therefore, to achieve a greater degree of satisfaction and trust, BOINA GALEGA has implemented a personal data protection management system that guarantees compliance with current legislation on this matter, always seeking continuous improvement.
The categories of data that are treated are:
- Identification data (name and surname)
- Telephone and email addresses
- Any other data provided by users for the provision of the requested service.
For what purpose will the personal data that you provide us through the website be processed?
The purpose of the processing of personal data that is collected or generated as a result of the access, use and browsing of users on the Web will be to enable navigation and manage requests for information, content or services that users expressly request or that are processed with Your consent. In a complementary way to the previous purpose and to the extent that the lawful pursuit of the same requires or allows it, additional treatments may be carried out – after providing specific information to the users – that are intended to:
- Execute contracts in which users are part and, where appropriate, at the request of said users, apply the corresponding pre-contractual measures.
- Protect vital interests of users or other natural persons.
- Satisfy legitimate interests pursued by BOINA GALEGA or by a third party (especially, the improvement of the Web, its management and its security, carry out studies to analyze the relevance and use of said Web -even through anonymized information- and, when as well as or permitted by the applicable regulations, inform users about the news of BOINA GALEGA through the sending of calls, publications and other initiatives) provided that the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the users that require protection do not prevail over said interests. of personal data, in particular, when users are minors. The provisions of this last point shall not apply to the treatment carried out by the ecclesiastical authorities in the exercise of their functions.
Treatment for a purpose other than the above will be lawful only if the RGPD or any other state or community regulation allows or orders it, within the possibilities conferred by the legal system; if users have given their consent; If it is obvious that the treatment reflects the interest of the users and there is no reason to believe that they would deny consent, that they are incorrect; if the data are publicly accessible or BOINA GALEGA could publish them in any case, unless the legitimate interest of the users to avoid the change of purpose clearly prevails; if the treatment is necessary to prevent a risk to security or other relevant public or ecclesiastical interests; if or treatment is necessary in order to avoid the commission of crimes or administrative infractions, to to their investigation, prosecution of those responsible, their prosecution or the execution of penalties; if the treatment is necessary to prevent a serious infringement of the rights of a third party.
Personal data that is processed solely for control purposes, data backup or to ensure the proper functioning of a processing system, can only be used for these purposes.
How long will we keep your personal data?
The data will be kept as long as there are contractual obligations derived from the services or content requested by users and, subsequently, until the extinction of legal, contractual or deontological responsibilities that require their retention (eg, until the extinction of the responsibility derived from data protection or cybersecurity regulations). In the event that data is processed to send information about BOINA GALEGA, the data may be kept only as long as the user does not object to receiving such information by any of the various free and simple means that are made available to them.
What is the basis that legitimizes us to process your personal data?
The treatment that BOINA GALEGA carries out on your personal data is based on your express consent, by selecting the option included in the contact form.
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data AND the correct execution of the services provided by BOINA GALEGA, consisting of the monitoring, control and management of activities and events in the margin of its activity.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
BOINA GALEGA will not transfer the data of the owner to third parties without their express consent.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request rectification when these are inaccurate, imprecise, or, where appropriate, to request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes. for those who were collected.
For reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data. In that case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of eventual claims. Similarly, the interested parties may request opposition to the processing of their data. In that case, BOINA GALEGA will stop processing the information, unless it is necessary for legitimate reasons for the exercise or defense against possible claims.
Interested parties may also request their right to the portability of their personal data in a structured format for common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another data controller without being prevented by the controller to whom it has been provided.
They may direct their requests to BOINA GALEGA indicating: ID, name and full
If you are not satisfied in the exercise of your rights, you have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection